|Please consider donating $1 per sample downloaded, (find out why here)|
How To Submit Samples For Inclusion On This Site
Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 10:42pm
First of all, submissions are limited to subscribers of the Access-L Discussion Group. To get a free subscription, go to:
If you want to contribute something, I would need an email with(in no particular order):
1) Your name
2) Your email address for the Feedback mailto.
3) An attached file zipped up in WinZip format (licenced copy of Winzip, if the
file is a self-extracting executable.) Also, if the sample requires several files,
please zip them all into one file.
4) A paragraph explaining what the sample or document is.
5) Indication of which version of Access it uses or references.
6) Any additional Terms and Conditions that you want your samples to have.
(Your conditions supersede the conditions I post on the previous page.)
7) For simplicity's sake, please put each sample in its own email.
Email your sample to: Roger.J.Carlson@gmail.com
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum